Thursday, April 2, 2009

Alert: Iowa Supreme Court Decision Expected Tomorrow

I can't believe I haven't posted in almost 2 months! I am the worst blogger ever. (I'll try to be better, but I was busy -- being a good mom. Both of the kids had a horrible flu and gave it to us and now, after many prescriptions, gallons of orange juice, and a case of Lysol, we are finally back on the path to wellness. Thank goodness!) I got an email alert this morning that I knew I had to post:

According to the Iowa Supreme Court's webpage, they expect to release their Varnum v. Brien decision tomorrow! I know we have all been hoping and praying for this to go our way and continue to "make our case" to other Americans about the values of the people, so it's going to be hard to wait one more day, but at least we know it's just one more day now.

In the meantime, I plan to tune in to Beetlebabee's blogtalkradio show today at 2:00 PST to help pass the time.

2 comments:

  1. Personal Failure,
    Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I think you may be lost, though, if your own site is any indication?

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity or personal attacks will not be published. Topics may be heated but that is no excuse for abandoning civility.